Thursday, July 03, 2008

Updating my Blog List

Hi friends! Welcome back.

I was scrolling down my sidebar and realizing how many of my friends either DON'T blog, or neglect their blog so much they might as well not even have one. On the other hand, some of you are diligent bloggers with great things to say and interesting things to read. I don't want YOU, shining stars, to get lost in the shuffle! Therefore, I'm doing some overdue "spring cleaning". If you find that your blog has disappeared from my list, well...you'd better grovel to me to get it listed again. And I want to see action, people. When you start blogging again, well, then we'll talk :)

I'm also adding some fun blogs to the list, one of which is already a favorite of MANY bloggers...if you haven't read Stuff Christians Like, make it a top priority this holiday weekend. I nearly pee my pants laughing. Nearly.

12 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

Hope you're having a great fourth.

Sara said...

Thanks for keeping me on your blog roll! I love keeping up with all you are doing in you new life as a wife and a Minnesota girl.

Will said...

whew. i'm still on the list.

Becky said...

Wow! The fact that I stayed on the list even with my recent hiatus from blogging gives me a renewed desire to update regularly! Hooray!

Rick Bambrick said...

Woo hooo.. I made the short list!
Thanks!

I promise to keep updating!

Jamie Stavenger said...

BARELY, Will. EOD.

angelina said...

i'm glad you kept me, but (ahem) I'm now Angelina Pavone ;-)

photoqueen said...

Wow the BFF gets to be on the list twice! I feel the love.

xoxo

Justin and Ana said...

Hey there Mrs. Stavenger, where did Jusitn & Ana's blog go? (hellobellygoodbyefeet.blogspot.com) You might want to take a look for a little 6lbs. 4oz. suprise!

Perksofbeingme said...

I plan to start Blue Like Jazz a little tonight. As soon as we finish each book, I think it will be great to talk about both Blue Like Jazz and Redeeming Love. I don't know why it's so hard for me to start this book. I guess it's more that I'm scared of what I might learn about myself. All of this is just confusing and terrifying.

Jenny H said...

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your list, very fun. Now I know I must update for fear of deletion from your list :) Stockton is great, except the 109, yes 109 degrees that it will be tomorrow.

Jenny H said...

Wait. In honor of the Office, I must redact my thank you for adding me, since that is Jenny Platt's blog. I still love you though, I will have to prove my worth as a blogger. :)