Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Suck it in, Suck it in, Suck it in

I am proud of my husband for many reasons.
He has an outstanding work ethic.
He knows his stuff, when it comes to his field.
He takes great pride in our house.
He can really drive a golf ball.
He takes care of me in every way, without complaining.

AND, he knows every word to "Hook" by Blues Traveler, as demonstrated below. (Wait for it...it comes after John Popper's wicked awesome extended harmonica solo.)


I can't even think that fast.
My pride overfloweth.

7 comments:

Will said...

are you kidding me? haha

that's the best part of that song!

chris is so awesome. i'm gonna go listen to my acoustic version of hook right now!

Perksofbeingme said...

That's awesome. Umm.. I might just have fallen in love with your husband. He's amazing. Truly amazing for that.

Steph said...

weeell, this didn't quite make me fall in love with your husband (hmmm..). however, you have no idea how proud i am to call him my friend.

and chris, if you're reading this...come october, i will expect this solo performance LIVE! get ready!!! :)

Eric said...

I remember rewinding and listening to my TAPE of "hook" until I knew every word to that bridge. I am proud to say that I sang along with your husband 14 years later.

Anonymous said...

I too am proud to say that I also know every word to that song. I don't know how it happened, but I know it.

Jamie Stavenger said...

I didn't realize I had such talented friends! And I'm sure that only scratches the surface...

Leanne said...

I would fall in the same category as Eric. I did the same thing with 'Shoop'. :o) Inappropriate? Perhaps. Nonetheless, I know all the words.