Thursday, July 31, 2008

5 Stupid Things I Did Today.

1. I grated my fingernail in the cheese grater. Awesome.
2. I put toast in the toaster, but failed to start it. 10 minutes later...wondering why the kitchen lacks the wonderful aroma of toast...
3. Signed my maiden name at the bank. This caused the teller to be unnecessarily suspicious of me.
4. I realized I hadn't yet gotten my hair wet before shampooing it, thus wasting a handful of shampoo.
5. I backed my car into our plastic recycling box. Don't worry...no damage done.

Yeah, it's been one of THOSE days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant?

Jamie Stavenger said...

Fail, Liana.

Anonymous said...

Lol, I HAD to laugh at Liana's comment. I had a lot of "those days" about a month ago. Fun stuff, hehe. : )

photoqueen said...

I was going to ask what liana asked...she knows. We know.

Anonymous said...

I just want to point out one thing. You did not put toast in the toaster, you put BREAD in the toaster, to MAKE toast. Just here to help a sista out!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Yes, yes...Chris pointed that out to me. Chalk that up to #6, I guess. ;)