Thursday, July 24, 2008

Terrific Tuesday.

Yaaaay for date nights! Actually, Tuesday was more of a date "day," with Chris being off of work. So, we went out to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls.

Does it look like I know what I'm doing? Good...then I have you all fooled. :) This was my first time to the driving range- I did OKAY. Not terrible. But I can almost assure you that I missed the shot above.

We were really looking forward to a concert down by the lake, featuring some classic 90's rockers...Collective Soul, Live, and Blues Traveler. Prior to the concert, we met up with friends for a potluck dinner. Consequently, we were a bit late to the concert. We were bummed when we discovered that Collective Soul had taken the stage EARLY. We only caught a song and a half or so before they wrapped their set. Boo! But the following acts made up for it. Blues Traveler is fun to listen to, and Live got the crowd going with some of their classics. Bonus: BEAUTIFUL weather for our evening outside!

I love how Chris is rocking the "I Love You" sign. He's so hardcore. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Blues Traveler. The way he just wails on the harmonica. He was on a "Roseanne" episode.

Perksofbeingme said...

That's awesome. Glad y'all had a good time. Cute pictures too.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! And I LOVE those sunglasses. : )

Unknown said...

Sounds like a KILLER show! I had no idea you liked Live OR Blues Traveler. Oh, and make sure Chris doesn't fly the "I love you" sign at shows anymore........it might get him into trouble.

http://alberico.net said...

Blues Traveler eh? I once rubbed John Popper's sideburns backstage at the HORDE fest, this was when he was still large and looked like a long lost family member!

Looks like a fun time.

Becky said...

I prefer to rock the I love you sign as opposed to the traditional "devil horn" sign. That's about as hardcore as I roll. :)