Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We'll Take Over The Internet Someday.


It's September, and Stavengers are bustin' out all over!

A couple months ago, Chris and I went down to the photography studio to get his picture taken for the OA website. I even ironed his scrubs for him so he would look extra sharp. Finally, OA updated their website and...let's just say...if I didn't know he was married, I'd break a bone to meet the 3rd P.A. from the top.

And, in addition to starting another school year, my sister-in-law has started a blog. It will be good to keep up with her from afar, and I'm sure college will supply lots of experiences for her to share! If you're a fan of Secondhand Serenade, or just want to see a pretty picture of "our" lake, go stop by Wish You Were Here and show her some love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping me out! Here's some of that "love" you asked for :) See you this weekend!