Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!


Chris rolled over this morning and said "Happy Five Month Anniversary!" For all of you old married folk, I know this sounds like nothing...and on the scale of a lifetime together, it is. But, I'm again reminded why I have the best husband in the world- before I can even think it, he remembers dates like this.

And ever since he mentioned that, I've been reminded several times of the five-month benchmark today- a call from our officiating pastor, just seeing how things are going, an e-card from family back home, and a dinner gift card from one of the participants in our "Stavenger Hunt" at the reception- and right on time, too! We're so grateful for the love and support of all of our friends and family. Thank you SO much for making the first 5 months so enjoyable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...you're married?! What the heck?

Just kidding. BTW I am impossible to just lift right out...even if I do suck at keeping in contact with people. I think you guys should blow off Vegas and come to our Harvest party. You know since you guys don't have fall in Minnesota.

Perksofbeingme said...

Did you know it's been five months since I've started reading your blog? I started reading a few days before you were married. Interesting factoid for you.

Jamie Stavenger said...

Well, you started at a very interesting time in my life! (Although the reading at that time was a little dry with it being all wedding stuff.)