Monday, September 15, 2008

Because You Need To Know.


And the award for the most interesting avenue to my blog via the good 'ol Google search goes to:

the person searching for lyrics to Kanye West's "I'm calling out to all my ladies".

I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here...but that won't happen again! Since it's my intention to please my readers, I've supplied lyrics to the aforementioned song (?) below (minus some special words...this is a sophisticated blog, after all). Enjoy.

I'm...calling ( yeah maybe I'm selfish)
Out to (I want you to myself I can't help it)
All my (yeah maybe I'm selfish)
Y'all my, ladies and I can't (maybe I'm selfish)
(I can't) Let you (let you)
(I want you to myself I can't help it)
Be with no one (yeah) but me (yeah) baby

To my thick chicks down in Texas
All the way to New Orleans where da girls cook catfish
And in LA every chick's an actress
Hollywood status with the shaded glasses
To Detroit, yeah the place that I rest
Where the ladies got a** to sell a lot of (uh..)
And Hot Atlanta y'all is one of the best
Where they speak southern and slang and smoke (um..)
And New York women are way too fresh
Too much on your mind let me ease that stress
I wish you all were mine it's so selfish
Maybe I'm feelin myself too much I guess
But, to my ladies all across the globe
In small towns that I don't even know
To all local international codes
Whether you see me in streets or catch me at shows, I'm
callin...


People, I do this for you. :)

No comments: