Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Little Weekend Vacay.

Ahhhhh, it's so hard to kick-start back into blogger mode after a nice vacation. But here I am, finally. This weekend, Chris and I spent some time at the Lake cabin...likely our last time at the cabin this summer. It was SO great. Beautiful weather, beautiful stars, lots of down-time (mostly spent watching football and checking stats. Oh yes...it's fantasy football season!).

The purpose of our trip was two-fold. Not only were we there to enjoy the lake, but on Saturday, we trekked into Moorhead to celebrate Brian's 30th birthday! It was a well-kept secret, which is amazing because Chris can't keep secrets worth anything. Anyway, ALL of his siblings were there (from various locations in Minnesota). Gotta love a good surprise party. And, I feel a little bit better now that I'm not the only one in my thirties! :)

Chris and I wait for "the surprise".

Not a great shot, but the only one I have of Brian's entry.

Re-u-nit-ed, and it feels so gooood...

Marcus and Brian give the cake a big "thumbs up"!

And Mallory looks like she's having lots of fun, too!

Stopping for a pic with sista-in-law and motha-in-law.

No comments: