Saturday, August 02, 2008

California in Sepia Tone

Chris and I were fortunate to be able to visit California for a weekend...more of a work-ish event for me, as I was helping lead worship for a conference last minute. But during our short stay, we were able to attend my friend Tony's wedding, as well as spend a bit of time with some of my best friends- Daniel and Amanda Baker. The wildfires caused our flights to be adjusted slightly, and- while the valley was unusually hazy and smoky- was not brown to the degree pictured below. That's just for fun. :)

(By the way, if you've been impressed with my daily blogging lately, take into consideration that this trip was at the end of June. That should take me down a notch in your book.) :)


Chris, me, Daniel, Anne-Marie and Amanda enjoying the fountains on a hot day!

Juice-It-Up smoothies were a welcomed treat...and Anne-Marie loved walking next to "Tis".

Sure...go ahead and get soaked. Water fun!

Jamie and Shannon, and Jamie and Chris at the wedding.

And the happily married couple...Tony and Kristina!

They played the "anniversary game" at the wedding, inviting all couples out to the dance floor, and excused us by how long we've been married. Uhhh, we were the first ones off the floor. I hate games I can't win!!! But I love being married :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I haven't seen Daniel since high school. How fun!