Friday, August 08, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust.


If you've ever been around me, you know that I'm a big fan of blogging. And I'm very competitive. If you roll those together, you'll see how passionate I can get when someone tells me "I'll never have a blog". And in the last few years, I've seen friend by friend slowly give in to the world of blogging and never look back. Muaaahahah.

Occasionally, I run into someone for whom I think blogging would be a natural bi-product of their introspective and witty nature. Such is the case with my good friend, John Garcia, who just started HIS blog YESTERDAY. I've been urging him for over a year to start one, with his primary excuse being "no one will read it".

Well, I'm here to pimp and pimp big time. Please help me welcome John to the blogging community. Stop by his blog and tell him not to use made-up words.

No comments: