Friday, May 04, 2007

The Sound of Melodies in Southern California


TONIGHT I'm going to see Leeland in concert! They'll be singing down in Santa Ana, so I'm picking up Heidi and meeting up with some friends down there. Chris introduced me to this group a while ago, and then Bobby worshipped with them in Tennessee...now it's the WEST COAST's chance to enjoy some "Sound of Melodies." PEACE, bruthas and sistas.

For more information on LEELAND's music, visit www.leelandonline.com, or just click on the banner above. Take a listen!

3 comments:

bobby said...

AHHHH!! I'm super jealous! But that prompted me to look at their website and they are gonna be in Modesto next Friday. Road trip!!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Uhhh...Modesto is quite a road trip, friend. Just a warning! (But it would be SOOO worth it! You'd better be at SWC in Aug.)

bobby said...

I looked. It's only 2 hours. That's nothing. I'm still considering the 6+ hour road trip at the end of May to see United in L.A. Now THAT's a road trip.