Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Little Trees

Hello again on this beautiful Thursday afternoon! I know you all love getting ideas about how you can kill some time, so here's one comin' atcha now! This website offers a personality test based on the picture that you draw. Below is my not-yet-ready-for-the-Louvre attempt at artwork...drawing with a mouse is an additional challenge (even for the artistically inclined). The results of my personality test are below.


You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
Meh...half of this is true. I DEFINITELY am a multi-tasker/over-worker. I'm also SUPER anal, which doesn't cooperate with the latter part of the statement. I am easily jarred when things don't go as planned. Yeah, I'm working on that.

You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
Yes, I'd agree with this. Actually, this aligns perfectly with my top two strengths according to StrengthsFinder: Maximizer and Strategic. I'm not spontaneous at all and enjoy a well planned itinerary. It makes me happy when I can check things off the list.

You are creative, mentally active and industrious.
Creative...check! (Uh, did you NOT see my picture above?? ha ha) Mentally active...check! (Especially now that I'm a college student/teacher) Industrious...check! (I'm very diligent in all the projects I undertake)

You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Well, duh! :)

No comments: