Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Shrutebuck and the Stanley Nickel

For you "Office" fans out there...

Dwight Schrute: When you have done something good, you will receive one Schrute buck. One thousand Schrute bucks equals an extra five minutes for lunch.


Dwight: Don’t you want to earn Shrute bucks?
Stanley: No. In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again.
Dwight: What’s the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks?
Stanley: Same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.

So, in summary...
Conversion to Schrutebucks: 1 stanley nickel = (schrutebuck * leprecaun)/unicorn
Cash Value: 1 stanley nickel = $ (leprecaun/1000)/unicorn

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Just when I thought The Office couldn't get any better...they give us Schrute Bucks! I love it!

angelina said...

i got my first schrute buck at work this week....only 999 more to go!!