Thursday, March 08, 2007

What It Izz.


Sometimes blog postings are rich in meaning, and some are just for kicks. This would be the latter. It's a busy day at work, and I'm not in an intellectual mood...so I'm going to follow the example of my friend Phil- who posts on occasion the last 5 songs to play on his ipod. I have my ipod now in hand...and the most recent playlist reads:

Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
Breathe (2 AM) (Anna Nalick)
Streetcorner Symphony (Rob Thomas)
All Things New (Watermark)
My God (Hillsong Church London)

Not too shabby....a couple of my faves in there.
(See Keith? A blog posting CAN be totally meaningless! No pressure...but I expect to be reading your meaningless blog postings soon.)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hey cool, I didn't even know you read my blog! =)

Jamie Stavenger said...

HA HA- PHIL BURRUEL, you SHOULD have a blog!!!!!