Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Inductee to the 29 Club.

WHAT UP, my peeps! Sorry about the small hiatis in blogging...it took me a while to get over the whole mousepad debacle. The sad thing is, it still sits on my desk. It's just so darn cute. Today, however, Charlie promised to get me a mousepad with his face on it. I'm not sure that will HELP the situation, or if it's a worthy replacement, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.


This weekend was super fun! Let me take you back a couple of days...on Friday night I enjoyed celebrating Brian's 29th birthday with the Hollywood gang (ha ha, Brian...welcome to the club). It was like a big 'ol reunion, being that I haven't seen them all in months. Lots has changed! Carrie is now sporting a BRUNETTE coiffure, my musician friends have ceased playing gigs- for the most part, and a couple of my pals are now PREGO (what's new). Congratulations Drew and Sara Lawrence, and Chen and Sarah Neeman! Blah, blah, blah...I'm sure you'd like to see some pictures, so here we go!

(We had no idea Drew snuck into this picture until we reviewed it later. SNEAKY!!)

Carrie and I...there once was a time when our hair color was the exact opposite...)

It's Aris and the girls!

...and it's Carrie and the dog. You can do better, Carrie.

Brian joins us on the couch.

Awwww...I love this girl.

Chen helps Sarah showcase her growing belly. You're no Barker's Beauty, Chen, but we love you anyway.

No comments: