Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sunday, Monday, Funday.

Following wedding festivities, I got to hang around the old digs for a couple days. I visited First Baptist on Sunday and particularly enjoyed as Pastor Dunn traipsed around the stage with a nine-iron in the main service, while CrossWalk addressed the topic of ....(gasp) sex. You certainly gain something different from each sermon! We capitalized on the B-E-A-utiful weather (yes...I brought the SoCal sunshine with me) and went out to Bob's at the Marina for lunch on the Delta.

On the walkway with Brooke and Lauree Nelson

A little love for Randall...

JD and I wait for our lunch...


Later in the day, Kim and I spent an afternoon being "girly"....eating cookies and ice cream, getting cozy with some blankets, and watching "The Notebook." Yes...Scott tried to stay out of the room, but we sucked him in eventually!


And on Monday, I took a swing by Lakeside to visit my very TALL former students- I ran into THIS beautiful crop of girls from my 2003-2004 second grade class (or, rather, they quite literally RAN into ME)! And even a couple of my boys stuck around to chat with me for a while. I miss those kiddos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime,
I've just entered the world of blogging...it is good to see that you are already here...not very surprising. Anyways, it was good seeing you the other weekend. Don't forget, 24 tonight!