Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This Blog's For You.


I've been connected to a service called MyBlogLog for a while now, and it allows me to see what avenues you lovely people are using to get to my blog. It also gives me a general idea of how MANY people are reading my blog. I thought I'd share some of this information with you!

As you have probably noticed, my blogroll is getting quite long! There has been a sudden influx of Revolution bloggers, as well as a few friends back home! Some of these blogs (old and new) have links to this page...and they are being used! I'd like to thank:
ROB'S BLOG for being my #1 "feeder" blog this week! (Is it because you only have 2 friends on your blog? I guess I stand out! Ha ha)
Rob's blog has dethroned my longtime BEST "feeder," BOBBY'S BLOG, which still holds its spot at number two. Thanks, B. It's a pleasure being your number one outgoing link. Ha ha.
Also, contributing equally as "doors" to this blog- if you will- are BETH'S BLOG, RACHEL'S BLOG, and CHRISTOPHER'S BLOG.

Recently, my blog address has been posted on my Revolution Bio, and several of you have used that link.

It DISMAYS me, however, that some of you are using the google search "Jaime Peterson" to find me. Seriously not cool. Do I need to discuss this AGAIN??

No matter HOW you got here, THANK YOU for reading. Let me know you are out there!!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

So what's a guy got to do to get on the right side of the list? Oh i get it. you have to have an RSS feed to be in your group. Well that my friend poses a slight issue and might delay you from viewing my fun and exciting life here out in california for a few more weeks/months until i find some genius that knows coldfusion to decipher this binary code for me. Until then! Happy Trails

Rachel said...

That's a cool little feature! I totally want to move up the list...some fun reading awaits on the other end of my link. Except it's missing a letter - the address is...

http://andithoughtidneverhaveablog.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Rachel

Jamie Stavenger said...

THANKS, Rachel S! I have corrected the error and your link is now ready to roll!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Kevin...stop talking Japanese! You know "coldfusion" and "binary codes" are not in my vocabulary!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I have three friends on my list. And The Office/24 combo...brilliant!