Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Mr. and Mrs.


....and this time, it's Nick and Michelle who tied the matrimonial knot. Weddings are always great for reuniting old friends, and I was surrounded by many at this one! It was a swell time....especially considering I got to harass the groomsmen endlessly for wearing pink. That opportunity surfaces rarely. I had to jump on it. Sorry, Brock and JD! Here is some photo documentation from the festivities.
Mom and I have some fun:

And I tried to have some fun with my brother, but apparently he doesn't like it when I lick him. WHATEVER!

He didn't seem to interested in a hug, either.

Old school punch fountains are the BEST! Derek...hurry and take the picture before our cups fill up, bro!

Me and the ladies...I mean, MEN. Wearing pink.

JD....could you BE more PINK??

Someone's gotta be the man around here....look who learned how to tie a tie!

Me and Carey- strike a pose

And some post-wedding fun with friends in Lodi...

No comments: