Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Celebrating Friends

Whew! What a night...laughing, crying, singing, eating. Everything you'd expect from a celebration of community, which our Life Group did tonight. We were celebrating the ministry and friendship of Bobby and Rachel Marchessault as they prepare their move to Northern California in just a couple of weeks. Bobby and Rachel were the first real contacts I had at Revolution, and a big part of the reason I continued to attend. They will be SORELY missed, but I'm excited (and I'm not just saying that) to watch how God will use this family in Santa Cruz.

And, today's shout-out appropriately goes to...Bobby and Rachel. THANK YOU for your friendship and commitment to Christ. To honor you, I've prepared a song...

"Somewhere....Out there...."

I wish I had some guitar skillz...

Dana, me, Steph, Angelina, Rachel and Jessie

Yes, Bobby, you're SOOOOO GQ.

Some quality time with Caleb.

...and then Kaelyn took my camera hostage...

6 comments:

Steph said...

What a sad, sad night!!!

Love the pictures, but REALLY...WHAT would possess you to post that last one?!?!????

Anonymous said...

What no shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Bobby and Rachel were my shout-out, yo!

Anonymous said...

no love for the Latin :^(

photoqueen said...

Coffee is on! It'll be after 6 before I get back...call ya tomorrow!

Can't wait!

Will said...

some

where

out

there