Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Food, Friends and Farewells

Friday night, friends from Revolution Church joined Bobby, Rachel, and Caleb for a farewell feast at Fuddruckers (okay...there is a lot of alliteration going on here). On Sunday, we as a church had the opportunity to pray for them as they leave Southern Cali for the beautiful northern California coast!

Question: When did EVERYONE decide to have a baby? Here's Caleb (on the left) and Caleb (on the right) ha ha

The Bobster and I (UNITED rules, Bobby.)

HEY LOOK...MORE KIDS! This time, it's the Hutton crew!

Here's a couple more for the kiddie table...Brett and Amanda...

Okaaaay...I'll join in the fun.

Trying to get a picture of Kaelyn and Drew was a bit more challenging than expected, with Drew BOLTING on 1....2....


But Kaelyn is ALWAYS good for a picture! (Though her doll probably didn't appreciate the whole jab-me-in-the-eye pose)

Is this one more acceptable, Steph? haha

Keith and I express a little artistic liberty. Way to commit, Keith.

1 comment:

bobby said...

Is it just me, or do I have like 12 chins in that picture? Looks like it's time to start working on the weight loss again!