Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rollllaaaaa...


What do you do on a beautiful Saturday evening with friends in Southern California? You kick it old-school style at the ROLLER DERBY, baby! My brother (visiting from Nor Cal), Kaelyn and I packed into Stephen and Steph's sweet new ride and headed out to the City of Industry for some knock-em-down, kick-em-in-the-crotch-with-your-freaking-roller-skate action, and were not disappointed. It made me remember the days of yesteryear when my dad and brother would tune in to watch Hulk Hogan unpack his wrath on some evil opponent in the WWF...there were skaters flying over the railing, getting elbowed in the face and drop-kicked right on the track. And- the fans are NOT KIDDING AROUND. It was pretty out of control, but good for many, many laughs on our part.



I know you wish you could have been there, so I captured a little bit of the glorious event for you. It wasn't hard to capture a fight on tape...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun. Sorry I missed it.