Friday, August 10, 2007

10 Reasons Why This Day Rocks


1. Realized I set my alarm too early, so I got to go back to sleep.
2. Started out with a Raspberry Mocha Frappucino.
3. Get to leave work at noon.
4. My work attire today is jeans and a sweatshirt. God bless Short Fridays.
5. I have time to take a short nap.
6. Will spend the afternoon at Burke Williams spa, enjoying a Pure Relaxation Massage.
7. I'm sporting a new blog-look...and I'm liking it.
8. My brother flies in tomorrow for the weekend. Yippee!
9. Only one more week till Chris comes again!
10. I feel loved.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the new look of your blog. Great picture! You inspire me Jamie!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Yaaaaaay! I'm so glad you like it, Sara!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

looks good. How'd you do it.

Rick Bambrick said...

I love the new look! Great photo!