Monday, August 13, 2007

Shiver Me Timbers! Captain Jack is 1!


On Saturday, my brother and I crashed Captain Jack's FIRST birthday party- just in time to enjoy some tasty "rum punch" and YUMMY food! Beth has proved herself to be a superstar event planner- every detail was wrapped up in the pirate theme. The best part: seeing the smile on Jackson's face. He has so many admirers! Thanks to the Huttons for a great afternoon.

Mike and Beth welcome guests to the festivities.

Drew adjusts his attire before heading back to the boat.

A couple of pirates named Petersen.

...and a couple of pirates named Platt.

A cake worthy of the finest pirate company!

I think Jackson spotted the cake.

1 comment:

photoqueen said...

yes you beat...I'll get my blog updated someday.
Great Pics, I love the one of drew...
xoxo
BFF