Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Boring Black.


This blog has existed for almost 2 years in the exact same state....boring ol' black. Though I like the clean-ness of this page, I'm getting a little bored with the format...including the template. Without switching blog servers, I want to spruce it up a little...but don't know how!! What should I do? Change the color? (I'm a black or white girl, so don't suggest orange or some other craziness.) Put a picture in the header? Add some sidebar features? If some of you have some simple tips for me, please help a sista out.

Let's spruce this place up!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

if you need help and i have some spare timne, i know html and coule whip something up for you.

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Just switch your template. Get some color in your life Jamie!!

Unknown said...

hey jaime...

here's a suggestion... go to http://www.colourlovers.com/ for some awesome color combinations to help you spruce up your page! ;)

laaaaaater.