Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Meet Eric Lapointe.

I was walking back to my office from the Library here at Biola when I saw THIS posted in the ground:

So, I thought I'd contribute to Eric's fifteen minutes of fame (now immortalized courtesy of my blog)!
Eric is my Life Group Bible Study leader and friend.
Eric also sings on the worship team at Revolution Downey (woot woot!)
Eric's favorite color is blue.
Eric enjoys chinese food as well as mexican food.
Eric's favorite movie is Apollo 13.
Eric works for Student Development.
Oh....excuse me....
Eric IS STUDENT DEVELOPMENT!!

(Major holla to Eric, who did NOT condone this blog. Heh heh.)

3 comments:

Will said...

I've actually met Mr. Lapointe. He is a pretty good guy. :)

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

sounds nice.
sing any NLC songs.

Roxeanne said...

Jamie, you made my day. Thank you so much.

P.S. I didn't know my life group leader was a celebrity!