Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School Days, School Days


All you have to do is step foot outside my office and you can tell....school is back in session. The campus is SWARMING with students old and new. At convocation this morning, we welcomed first time Biola students to this fine institution of learning, and I followed that by orienting our freshmen Education students (for some, this was their first college class!). I had a great group of girls this morning (as usual). Very entertaining! It will be fun to hang out with them for the next 8 weeks as we talk about their academic program, how their strengths apply to various facets of life, and what the Lord may be calling them to do in the years to come.

HOLLA to my new FYS students! If you find me here, show some love....
And we'll see ya in class!

2 comments:

sarahsmile said...

Well, We're not leaving until 6:00pm on Friday the 21st. When do you get into town. You do realize almost everytime I'm down there, you're up here...UGH!! LOL!!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Strengthsquest rocks.
I am, in case you were wondering:
Includer
Communication
Belief
Positivity
Woo.