Sunday, July 01, 2007

Giddy-Up!

Howdy, folks! Let the flurry of pictures begin...I have had a Starbucks tonight and am ready for some blogging ACTION! SO much to show and tell!

This weekend the staff of Revolution Church served our wonderful volunteers at a ROUND-UP, Revolution-style! With some chili and cornbread, line-dancing lessons, watermelon eating contests, skits (ohhh yeaaaah), and lots of scruffy-lookin fellas (KEITH!), we thanked these fine folk for another year of faithful service. They are AWESOME! Some documentation of the fun:

Amanda and I are ready for some sharp-shootin'...I don't know about Sara, though!

Mmmm...Trotter et. al take on the mighty watermelon.

Found myself some cowboys! Adam, Brett, me, Drew and Keith.

Mike Hutton and Brett Griffin wind up for the bottle throw.

The DIXIE CHICKS are here?!

Jamiebella and Isabella have a little chit-chat in the sunshine.

There, there, lil' cowgirl. Where's that gingham grin?

THERE it is!

Jessica and I wrap up the evening- time to hit the hay! (Pun intended.)

1 comment:

Will said...

OMG. did you say Dixie Chicks? (I wish)