Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Secrets REVEALED!



Those of you who know me well KNOW that I am no stranger to the J&J...the juice giant called Jamba... I'm always down for a Carribean Passion or Mango Maaaaadness. But my mind was BLOWN a while back when my friend, John GARCIA (there's your shout-out!) clued me in to the SECRET MENU that exists at the famous smoothie chain. Many of you already order your fries "animal style" or your burger "protein style" at In-N-Out. In the same way, there are modifications you can make to a smoothie! Often, you'll have to bring the recipe with you, but some- such as the White Gummy Bear- are well known.

I intend on trying the aforementioned "White Gummy" in the near future. Others that sound intriguing include the PB&J, Sourpatch Kid, Apple Pie, and Strawberry Shortcake. For a more detailed list of secret flavors and some recipes, click here.

Any other Jamba fans out there? Have you heard of this? Have you TRIED any?
Do tell...

(Christopher Lytle says the White Gummy is SUPER good, while the PB&J is "nasty".)

6 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

testing....

Anonymous said...

This John guy must be super cool... Super cool indeed...

Jamie Stavenger said...

The mexi-can needs to start his own blog....

isellseals said...

about the white gummy bear: it's waaay too sweet. like, i'm done after 2 sips. but the strawberry shortcake sounds intriguing!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

at some locations, they will not let you order the "white Gummy" or others by their name. So you have to order it a specific way. . of which I do not know.

Rick Bambrick said...

I am a HUGE JAMBA fan. My daughter and I share whatever drink we get - although, being lactose intollerant I have to stick with soy... wonder if the strawberry shortcake comes in soy? hmmm... oh, gotta add protien boost - you know, keep it healthy!