Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here Fishy, Fishy....

On my last day in Minnesota, we ventured back to Minneapolis and met up with Chris' younger brother, Eric. Eric is a diver at Underwater Adventures, located on the bottom floor of the Mall of America. Fortunately, he was scheduled to dive while we were there, so I caught some video- they had just released a new stingray into the tank, so Eric spent some time monitoring it. This video was taken from inside the viewing tube, so Eric is actually swimming above my head at the beginning.

Here are some other stops at the aquarium:

Yes, that is a stingray VERY close to my boyfriend's head...

Eric, in all of his diving glory.

Careful! You remember Steve Irwin, right??!

Eric took us "behind the scenes," above the shark tanks and other pools.

How would you like to dive with THAT?!

Oh dear. See....that's what happens when you taunt a shark.

There...they just need a little love! : )

Major SHOUT-OUT to Will, who picked me up from the airport at an ungodly hour for my return flight. Thanks for being a trooper, and a friend! Oh...and don't read this word: D-E-N-T-I-S-T-R-Y! Ha ha. EOD.

2 comments:

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

sweet jesus...that's a cool job!!!

x said...

"Remember Steve Irwin?"

Too soon...