Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Behind the Music


On Sunday, friend John (Garciiiiiiia!) and I headed out to the (909) to catch StorySide:B in action at Harvest Christian Fellowship. They have a great program for the collegiate/young adult crowd called "Day 7", at which various musical groups perform and a powerful message is delivered. I really enjoyed the worship set at the beginning, during which I could just marinate in the spirit rather than being distracted by worship leader responsibilities. Awesome. And, as expected, StorySide:B amped it up with some of my favorites, including the song "Be Still" off their new album.

Following the frenzy of young girls wanting autographs, John and I joined the crew at Applebees for a midnight snack before heading back to the LBC.

Ron is one of my favorites ; ) We always have a good time joking around and catching up on the latest in keyboard technology (though we could throw down a mean fight over which is better: the Yamaha or the Roland...)

Taking a spin on the motorcycle while Lu looks on...thinking, "please don't die".

John, Lu-cho!, and Jamiebella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Roland!!!