Monday, March 29, 2010

March Madness!


Last year, a friend of ours from Vineyard invited us to play in his basketball bracket. It was a generous, yet stupid, move on his part since I've lorded my victory over him for the last year. It's my turn to defend my title- and I'm hoping my completely random picks pan out like they did last time.

I chose Kansas to win the whole thing...I'm not partial because of this, I just thought they looked good this season- along with everyone else. Fortunately, because I wasn't the only one banking on KU,, it didn't hurt my bracket much when they bit it in the second round.

This may come as no surprise to you, but I'm in FIRST PLACE.

And I hope that by posting this, it doesn't jinx me, because my Fantasy Football team sure took a turn south after this post!

No comments: