Sunday, March 07, 2010

That's Right...I'm Calling You Out!


Blogging...it's become much more difficult finding time to write with the little munchkin around, but I still read quite a few on a daily basis. With that in mind, there are a few friends who I think would make GREAT bloggers- so I'm officially throwing out the invitation to a few people I find intriguing. Or, at the very least, acknowledging their extreme coolness.

Michelle Watkins- We had a divinely-appointed (coincidental) meeting on our flight back to Minneapolis, on which she and her hubby were in transit back to their current home in New Orleans. Michelle is both charming and witty, two qualities that would make for excellent blogging. Plus, she's a Navy wife and probably has some killer stories to share. Get on it, Michelle!

Keith Dickson- Keith is one of the most amusing human beings I've ever met. He's got the sarcastic edge and keen observation skills that could make his blog one of the most fantastical works of comedic genius in history. The day his equally-entertaining wife started blogging was one of the greatest days ever. Speaking of...

Liana Dickson- Liana already HAS a blog. However, she abandoned it a while back and ever since, there has been an empty hole in my blog-reading heart. Being a mom now, I'm calling on you, Liana, to bring back your hysterical mom experiences for our reading pleasure. SURELY you have time!?!

Heidi Snavely- Oh, Heidi. You may think your life isn't interesting. But you live in Southern California! And you have a great eye for finding weird situations (especially in the company of Karen). Why not pen them for the world?

Mikey and Christa- On a serious note, these two also already have a blog, but have not updated it since returning from Haiti recently. Their ministry with Haitian orphans has surely been amplified in the wake of the recent earthquake. Pictures, stories and testimony are due!

There you go, friends. Get on it! And, since spring cleaning is upon us, I'm going to be fixing up the ol' blogroll. If you have a new blog you'd like me to include, or want me to remove yours because you are utterly embarrassed by your lack of activity, let me know.

This post has been brought to you by the Baby Bjorn.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Wow Jamie, I'm flattered. Flattered that after all this time, you would still choose to call me out and think that I have something to say that anyone would really want to listen to. Well, I guess it's time to oblige, sort of. I've dipped my toe into the tepid waters of the nets...not too much to say just yet, but I like to look at stuff...and I suppose you can look at that stuff too.

Keith said...

Oops, sorry. Click on my name...