Sunday, April 01, 2007

THANK YOU for being a part of my blogging journey...


...but all good things must come to an end. I have been blogging now for about 2 years, originally intending to use it as a means of keeping in touch with family and friends back home. And while I enjoy writing and letting you all know what is going on in my life, I've encountered a couple of challenges:

First, I've found it to be quite distracting, especially in light of my Masters coursework that now demands my time. There's always the looming responsibility of updating this thing and, while it IS optional, as long as it's here I will feel bound to it.

Secondly, I've hit a wall creatively. For the last couple of weeks I have had the most terrible time coming up with things to post. I recall this same thing happening with my scrapbooking (R.I.P.). Is it just that I'm non-committal?

Finally, I'm just not getting the amount of feedback that I'd like...and my last post was a little experiment in that. You all failed miserably. (Except for you, WILL. Good work. EOD.)

But, I don't want to leave you all feeling guilty! :) You'll never know how much I have appreciated your interest in my life and thoughts. I know it's sad, but...no tears now. Contain yourselves. Leave some love in my comments and enjoy this beautiful spring...

11 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! Like I would ever quit blogging....psh!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I was thinking...."This would be a great April Fools"....and it was! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Whew! You almost made your mother cry, you naughty girl! We all love you and your blog.

Kevin said...

dude you so had me, up until the last paragraph. Kudos!!!

Rachel said...

I was hoping from the very first sentence that you were April fooling us! Good one!

Phil said...

I fell for it. =(

Eric said...

Hook, line and sinker

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh! I'm such a sucker!

photoqueen said...

I'm reading it on April 2 so I totally fell for it...I was like WHAT? Does she not want to be my BFF?

Love it!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I read it....
but now I guess I will have to delete you off the friends list...

April Fools!

How's the music coming along?