Tuesday, April 10, 2007

O, Wise Coffee Cup...Part 2



My tall Gingerbread latte (yes, you can still order these if you ask nicely!) shared the following nugget of wisdom with me this morning:

"There's a difference between INTEREST and COMMITTMENT. When you are INTERESTED in something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're COMMITTED to something, you accept no excuses...just results."
-Art Turock, Sales Strategist

It makes me think...
Am I INTERESTED in, or COMMITTED to:
-Prayer?
-My music?
-My schoolwork?
-Maintaining friendships?
-Scripture reading?

Thanks, coffee cup, for providing both fodder for the brain, and the energy to pursue thinking about it.

2 comments:

Will said...

I or C in maintaining friendships? hmm. EOD.

David Trigueros said...

Hi Jamie, I'm glad things went well Sunday, you must have been exhausted but excited. God is using you so much. I am praying for this coming Sunday for a good time together.
davidT