Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Best Week Ever...

Holla, peeps! MY APOLOGIES for the small hiatis in blogging. It happens, ya know? I'm making my way back, and have LOTS to share!

Chris came to visit from Minnesota (yippee!), so I took a couple days off work to show him what Southern California is all aboooout- we hit all the quintessential stops in the few days he was here...photo documentation provided below. Unfortunately, the weather didn't make it's usual sunny impression as it pelted us with rain on Friday. No worries- it was bookended by two BEAUTIFUL days, which we utilized for some games of tennis and a trip to Santa Monica.

Stolling around Shoreline Village in Downtown Long Beach.

Fun with Kaelyn (and Stephen and Steph) at lunch.

Some photography work by Kaelyn...who can also be credited with the top picture on this post. She's got some mad skills, huh!?

Following lunch, we met up with Mikey and the COTW, who were right around the corner from my place! Loved getting to see them all again and spend some time in worship.

The kids show "Uncle Chris" some tricks they learned with string.

The kids join me in singing "How Great is Our God".

And Chris gets accosted by a giraffe.

Then, off to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Swooning Minnie.

And greeting Mickey.

Ummm.....WHERE is the sun again?

Breakfast at the Bake 'n' Broil with Cheri

And sunset on Signal Hill.

7 comments:

photoqueen said...

Love him, Love you...you two are toooo cute! Can't wait to meet.

Signal Hill...so many memories...

photoqueen said...

Kaelyn...Ever After Photography is look to hire a second photographer! Great Pic girl!

Revolution Church said...

I'm noticing quite a few photos here where there isn't the width of a Bible in between you. Hmmmm...

Jamie Stavenger said...

Ha ha ha, Trotter. Wait.....are you serious?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok... Jamie.... I have NEVER posted on a blog because I am not a part of your cult, but I just have one thing to say...

... Looks like I am going to be in the band after all!!! (tee hee hee... oh gosh, I better learn how to play that keyboard thingy)

~~Kelly Kelly Kelly K-E-L-L-Y

Jamie Stavenger said...

OH...I am a HAPPY WOMAN right now, Kelly. YOU JUST DROPPED to the dark side.....WELCOME!!!!!!! Love you lots!

Suzanne Daniel said...

FINALLY reading your blog. I'm so happy things went awesome. Totally fun pictures and MISS YOU TONS!

Suz