Friday, December 03, 2010

Baby of the Month!

Remember a while ago when I said I was considering entering Kendall in a photo contest? I kicked around the idea for a while, then finally decided to do it. We entered her picture in the Pottery Barn Kids "Baby of the Month" contest in November, and solicited votes like ca-RAZY (believe me, my friends are sick of hearing about this). I didn't feel TOO badly about it, though, because I really believed she had a shot of winning.

I was notified a couple weeks later that she had been selected as one of four finalists competing for the prestigious title! Now fully committed to the contest, we hoped that the public would agree that she was, indeed, the sweetest face on the ballot.

And agree they did! She is a WINNER! I received the following e-mail from Pottery Barn Kids on Wednesday:

Dear Jamie, This note is to inform you that your child, Kendall, has been selected to be the Pottery Barn Kids Baby of the Month for December! The photo you submitted of your baby will appear in our catalog (in homes on 1/4/11) and on our website starting on 12/1/10. You may view the web page featuring the Baby of the Month winners here: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/stylehouse/nurseries/baby-photo-contest.html Congratulations, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! Pottery Barn Kids



So there you have it- our own little beauty queen, coming soon to a catalog near you! (If you'd like to sign up to receive the catalog, click here)

P.S. Pride is the only reward here- no discount, no merchandise. Come to think of it, I should have considered a more lucrative contest! ;)

2 comments:

Eric said...

Congrats Kendall! Don't let your Daddy get to puffed up about it.

photoqueen said...

Haven't read blogs in a while, but I'm glad I decided to tonight. Yay Kendall. She is delicious.