Friday, December 10, 2010

Symmetry is my Middle Name.

It's actually not, but it probably should be, as this is my modus operandi in most cases.  I like borders.  I like clean lines.  Generally, furniture not placed on right angles makes me uncomfortable.  So when I got our prints back from our photographer, I realized I was going to have to push my boundaries a little bit.  The goal was to create a photo gallery, similar to the crafty, abstract types you see in the Pottery Barn magazine.  I literally broke a sweat rearranging and rearranging the frames on my floor (and trying to keep Kendall away while doing so).  I finally found one arrangement to which I could commit, and as soon as it went up on the wall, I HATED IT.  But, I've let it live with us for a while, and I now think it actually turned out nicely.
By the way, it's true what "they" say about babies...when you have them, your wedding pictures start slowly disappearing...

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love it! Not only a well-balanced display, but some beautiful photo selections, too. Perfect for your entry wall. Good job.