Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Tis the Season for Good Movies

There are SO many movies opening Christmas day, but none that I want to see more than THIS one:

Yes, yes...if you've been following along, "Marley and Me" is another installment in the "change Jamie's affinity for dogs" saga. So far, I've been to visit puppies, read books, heard testimonials...and I'm still stuck on odor and licking. Anyway, before you start hating me again, I'll stop talking about it.

Other movies premiering on Christmas:
Valkyrie
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Bedtime Stories
Seven Pounds
The Spirit

I'd really like to see the first three.
How about you?

4 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

Don't forget about chewing / breaking of everything, pooping & peeing & jumping up on you.

I'm excited about Benjamin Button.

Kevin said...

ya the licking grosses me out.

I recently saw an advertisemtnt for the Bedtime stories one which seemed interesting, and i'm curios to see the 7 pounds but i'll probably wait till they all come out on video.

Angela said...

I try to take advantage of any chance to see Brad Pitt on the big screen ;)

Trish said...

I can not wait to see, Marley & Me. First off, I love Jen! She is my fav, being from the era I am, Friends & 90210 memories die hard, so anything featuring my dear "Rachel", I am in, I will love it, good or bad, and I will always, ALWAYS be on her side. Yes...I do hate Angelina.