Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Proud of All My Friends Today.

Hello, friends.

I bring you tidings of great joy. If you are an avid T.V. viewer, you might happen to stumble across some of my good friends gracing your tube in the coming days. I thought I'd give you a "heads-up" so you can feel connected to the entertainment world as well!

First, for you "The Hills" fans, my dear friend and songbird, Shannon Curtis, has a beautiful song featured during the "farewell Whitney" scene on this weeks episode. So, when you feel abnormally moved as Whitney is saying goodbye to Lauren as she moves to New York, it's probably because of the background music. (If you miss the original airing, don't worry. MTV will re-run it 24 hours a day for the next week.)

Secondly- on a more obscure program- my friend and drummer extraordinaire, Blake Paulson, will be playing with his band, Porcelain. It's a new reality show on TLC called "Get Your Face On/Napoleon Perdis," and it's about make-up artists competing to be Napoleon's protege. This episode airs Wed, December 17th- check your local listings for the time.

Finally, I have to give throw-back props to my friends Keith and Liana Dickson, who ROCKED on TLC's "Over Our Heads" a couple weeks ago. Liana looked "cute" and Keith was impressive as a carpenter/designer.

YOU...
Have your "15 minutes of fame" come and gone?
Do tell!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Ah, Jamie. You just missed my 15 minutes a few weeks ago when the Halloween episode of "The Weakest Link" aired on the Game Show Network. Fret not, though. You can see me in all of my Cleopatra glory (ha, ha, ha) next year. It's been on every Halloween since 2001.

What night is The Hills usually on? I looked through my grid and couldn't find it. I'd like to catch Shannon's song.

Jamie Stavenger said...

Um....I believe it originally aired on Tuesday or Wednesday night at 10, but will, of course, rerun a million times this weekend.

bobby said...

Oh yes. I was actually on Regis and Kelly. But you wouldn't know it cause I was dressed up and dancing around as Doc.

And I was in a commercial I didnt even know about in SD for the Waterpark I worked at.

That only adds up to 5 minutes though. The rest will come when I get on Survivor! ;)