Monday, December 15, 2008

Jr. Highers are Stupid, #1

Most of the sub jobs I've had recently have been as a Jr. High note confiscator. Unfortunately for them, they don't know that I come prepared with eight eyes and quick hands. Some are amusing, some are disturbing. Either way, they thought they could slip that little paper across the room, and they were OWNED by Mrs. Stavenger.

Since I'm currently having some "creative blockage", I decided I'd share some of the gems with you and let the blogs write themselves. I'll type them just as they're written, though I've omitted some of the names.

Student A: What's wrong with _______ looking like that? lol
Student B: I think ______ is an imo kid, but idk
Student A: imo kid? lol
Student B: maybe he got rejected by somone I know ____ likes ______.
Student A: hmm...maybe. Isn't ______ going out with ______though?
Student B: Ya...maybe he asked somone else out ______ look sad. :( NOT
Student A: Whaaa? lol who looked sad?
Student B: _________. Maybe he as a hangover, ha. Maybe _____ is haveing a crash after getting high...idk...lol.
Student A: maybe...meth and vodka can do that too ya.
Student B: Its for sure, its a hangover I agree! ...you would know wouldn't you!
Student A: Ya...I got drunk too but it was his first time doing it so I'am used to it, but he...he is really screwed the rest of the. day.
Student B: Yea. I read about that...ya gota eat some food to make the high go away. They yerrr gunna crash and sleep 4EVER!

Ughh.
Watch out parents...this is Jr. High today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could put a video of me reading them in the junior high accents! haha. Keep them coming!

Trish said...

Love it. WOW! I wish anyone could see my brain take more than needed seconds to process things like IDK, and IMO. Ha! I am old. But at least not too old to figure it all out!