Monday, December 15, 2008

Jr. Highers are Stupid, #2

I took this note from a boy who had been working on it about half the period- obviously, he failed to complete his assignment. After class, he came up to me and said very casually, "I'm gonna need that note back." "Why?" I asked. "I need it for the bus." "Like, they won't let you on the bus without it?" "Yeah," he replied. "Tell you what," I said, "You give me the assignment you owe me, and I'll give you the note I owe you." He quickly realized I was business and threw in the towel. After school, I read it and realized why it was so "important"....

I know I have my flause and that I'm not perfect. But I hope that you can look past that and give me one chance to be your boyfriend.
Check one: Yes ____ No ______

Oh dear...I may have ruined his love life 4EVER!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Check yes or no? That's 2nd grade stuff! :-)

Kevin said...

wow, you just became the "man" to every boy keepin him from his dream girl.

Serves him right. No girl should want a guy that can't turn homework in on time.

Will said...

OMG. haha. A simple Yes or No will do please. Thanks.

Post more!!!

Trish said...

Oh, this makes me want to run & grab my box of old notes & look for spelling errors & all. TOO FUNNY! This actully makes me jealous of your job...that and you have summers off (to walk a dog?)