Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


You know, I still have pictures yet to blog from Thanksgiving, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed...so I think I'm going to move on to the Christmas season (if you're on Facebook, you can check out the Stavenger Thanksgiving festivities there!). First, I got a great idea from my friend Christopher, and added a cool feature to my blog page. That inspired me to make a few more changes and, well, the result is very Christmas-y! (If you're reading on a blog reader, be sure to stop by the real blog and check it out!)

Our Christmas tree and lights are now up, and I LOVE it. Now, if only we had a fireplace to make it REALLY cozy!

3 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

Very nice!

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?ec=BC-EC16437-Cat56715&pos=0&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=56716&eCat=BC|50127|56715|56716&lang=en-US

I know they seem cheesy but some of them actually look pretty nice and they will give off heat and do sounds and I suppose you could always pour some liquid smoke near by so it smells like a fire too!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Thanks, Angelo! We've actually considered those, though I think we're just going to tough it out and put a fireplace on our list of requirements for our NEXT house :)

Until then, WoodWick candles do the trick!

LynzMiller said...

Love the tree, love the new layout. Enjoy your first Christmas in MN, there's nothing like it. :)