Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home for the Holidays

Oh boy...so much to blog about, the task is a bit daunting. I'll attempt to summarize my holiday events with the following pictures:

Christmas at Grandma and Cliff's. We enjoyed supper and a gift exchange, complete with a surprise return of the porcelain Chinaman (a prank gift that has been showing up at gift exchanges since the 90's). It was nice to celebrate Christmas with BOTH sets of Grandparents this year.


...and she even let me enjoy a spin in their new golf cart!


Then, of course, I had to get some time in with my peeps at the Conner household. Aidan is growing up so fast! I was pleased that he quickly became attached to my gift for him....a t-shirt bearing the title "Current Family Favorite." I always welcome fellowship time with his mommy and daddy, too.


CHRISTMAS EVE @ the Turners...a family tradition, but not usually with so many children around! Guess we'd better get used to it. Rylan (pictured above) is an old pro at the Christmas festivities, but this was a first for sister Kinley (pictured below). We did carolling a little different this year....the Children of the World sang a few songs for us.


On this trip, I met Daniel and Amanda's baby, Anne-Marie, for the first time. She spit up all over Auntie Jamie. I'll let it go...this time. Following the Christmas Eve midnight service, we joined up the Bakers (Rich & Allison, and Dan & Amanda) for some wild karaoke...until 2:30 in the morning. Yipes. It's easy to crank out BeeGees tunes when you are on an adenaline override! I HAVE VIDEO THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS....coming soon.

Deep breath....that concludes the STOCKTON leg of the trip. Christmas Day it was off to Tucson!

No comments: