Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jack Bauer Power Hour (all 4 of them)



GAAAASSSSSSP....Cough, cough......I'm feeling a little lightheaded this morning. Maybe it's radiation exposure from the giant nuclear bomb dropped near L.A. yesterday. At least I spent my final radiation-free moments with the best of the best....my allegiance-pledging 24 friends! Unfortunately, I'm the LAST person from our group to blog pictures and commentary from last night's 4-hour premiere marathon...you can read about it at Bobby's blog. Or Rachel's. Or Bambrick's. Or Michelle's.


Bobby, Rachel, and Will sport CTU apparel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
You may have been the last to blog, but you have the most pics. That has to count for something right?

Will said...

yay. that was fun.

yeah, you had more pics.

Anonymous said...

In the top picture, the girl on the bottom right, that's EXACTLY how I looked. First Curtis. Then the nuclear bomb. It was almost more than I could take. So many questions to be answered! Is Curtis really dead? Will the nuclear fallout finally do Bauer in? I don't know if I can handle all of this intensity!

--Becky

Rachel said...

Ummmmm, I haven't blogged about it yet!!! I guess that tells me who REALLY reads my blog! :)