Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Night at the Chateau

Hi friends. Welcome back.

It's been a couple days since I had a fabulous girls-night-out at Chateau Marmont, but I just got the pictures and thought I'd share : ) Several of my girlfriends and I decided to venture out into the Hollywood nightlife scene on Sunset Boulevard for an upscale dinner and good fellowship. Silke joined me, as well as Chrisi Phillips, her sister Cheri, and Cheri's good friend from Pepperdine, Tia Mowry (of "Sister, Sister" fame). Tia's twin sister, Tamara, was in Napa and unable to join us this time around. At the Chateau, we enjoyed appetizers of Grilled Artichoke and honey, as well as garlic risotto. My meal was delictible...herb roasted chicken and potato puree (which, come to find out, is just mashed potatoes). Some flourless chocolate cake was the grand finale of our time together.

Somehow, upon arriving home, our classy dinner out turned into a kind of giggly-schoolgirl slumber party. We stayed up late on Cheri's front lawn just being silly. Isn't that freeing to do sometimes? I love it. And, we have photographic documentation of the event.

Philly, Shocker, Jzamie, Tia and Cherbear.







(Above...that's Cheri jumping OVER a bush, not mounting it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! Did you see Carrie at Chateau? Glad you had a great time.

Unknown said...

Wish I was there! Oh wait...I was :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»