Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's called ROCK.



Howdy, ya'll...thanks for dropping by.

I've heard some of my friends mention that they will be attending SPIRIT WEST COAST, DEL MAR on May 26-28. You are all in for a treat! Please be sure to stop by the Tooth + Nail Stage at 3:00 on Saturday to see STORY SIDE B rock out! I had the opportunity to meet these guys last summer- they are legit! I'll be attending their concert at DAY 7/Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside on Sunday, May 28 @ 6 pm. Listen, also, for their songs "Miracle" and "More to this Life," now playing on the Christian Radio airwaves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Rock.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»