Monday, May 22, 2006

I've got NO TIME...NO TIME!

That was my Jack Bauer impression, in honor of tonight's season finale of the highly acclaimed "24." I'm heading down to Irvine tonight to spend the momentous occasion with Justin and Phillip Hersh & friends. It also means that I've got no time to blog somethin' fantastic for you today. HOWEVER, be sure you check back this week for pictures of our INCREDIBLE 80's prom night at Revolution (ooohh, yeaaaah). That wasn't the only fun time had this weekend...I had dinner with a friend in Hollywood, CA, and walked the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" for the first time in years. (Brock...I wish I had a camera with me. Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper were on site in front of the Kodak Theatre. Priceless.)

See you all back here soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know how when you have to pee REALLY bad and you've held it as long as you possibly could......yeah, I simply CAN'T WAIT until January '07!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGH!!!!

Jack,...Jack,....come back,....come back.