Thursday, October 13, 2011

While We Still Have Green...

Acquiring a new home means acquiring all sorts of maintenance projects.  This house came with a beautifully landscaped front and back yard.  So, while the weather is still tolerable and we can still see our green grass, we (Chris and Kendall) have been out tending to the garden.  Kendall especially loves grabbing a watering can and giving our flowered plants some love.  
 


Kendall's favorite part of our backyard :)
We're enjoying the outdoors as much as possible, especially since it's been unseasonably warm here for October.  We all know what's waiting just around the corner...

3 comments:

Grandma McBeath said...

Jamie thank you so much for the pictures. I do enjoy them so much. It was such a joy to be able to spend some time with you and Kendall in Kansas.

Anonymous said...

Find out what all the plants are, and draw a map of the yard. I finally got smart and did that, and I wasted a lot less money on my yard. :) Rosa

Donna said...

So precious! Love the daddy-daughter picture, such special times in the everyday things. And, I think I recognize that watering can-? :)