Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last Hurrahs

After a summer full of boy trips for Chris, I thought I was due for some time away from my Mommy duties!  So, before this belly got too ridiculous for travel, I took to the friendly skies and arrived in Southern California- my old stomping grounds.  Plans had been made to surprise my best friend, Stephanie, with my visit.  So my other "bff", Beth, and I planned a coffee date at Starbucks.  Despite Beth's inability to tell a good lie, Steph was MIGHTY surprised to see me when she arrived (tears were shed.  Just sayin.). 

We enjoyed a low-key holiday weekend, including a girl's night out at La Creperie and cupcakes from Frosted.  The crepes were amazing, as always.  The cupcakes (yes- cupcakeS plural.  Eating for two.) were decadent.  The time spent with some amazing friends- totally worth the the cross-country trip.  Love those girls.

My So-Cal Gal Pals.

Frosted!


Cheers to good friends!

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a ridiculously special weekend that was. One that will never be forgotten. I LOVE YOU!! <#

And really, what is wrong with my face in that last picture?! Good grief..

Amelia said...

Bahahaha!! I love your excited cupcake face! XD