Sunday, October 30, 2011

Premiere of the Pigtails!

It's the moment I imagined when we found out we were having a girl.
I bring experienced hands to the table, having rehearsed on Barbie Dolls for years and years.
And I've been waiting patiently for the day when Kendall's hair would be long enough to do THIS:
L.O.V.E.  Though, that baby-fine hair is a lot harder to work with than the plastic rats nests on my Barbies.  And, the subject tends to not SIT AS STILL.  So, as any great toddler stylist would do, I put her in a Mickey Mouse-induced coma while I went to work. 

Behold!  A new era of cuteness!
Speaking of pigtails, these aren't the only pigtails she'll be sporting this week!  
This little piggie is going Trick-or-Treating! 
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Too cute, Jamie :)

great gandma said...

Thank yo Kendall for the Halloween picture that was a treaT FOR ME. I love you and also tell Mommie and Daddy I love them also.